Ten quick questions with one of our favorite skaters in Montreal, Alexander Mitchell. Check out the new footy he just put out by clicking here. Young Taco kills it.
1. How did you get into skating? How old were you?
Got into skating through my brother Stuart when I was 9.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. I moved to Montreal last May, its definitely way better for skating here than back home.
3. Who do you ride for?
HUF, Habitat, Thunder trucks, Spitfire wheels, Empire and Stance socks. I got on HUF Canada through Bryan Wherry like 2 years ago, and Dane Collison at Supra dist. hooks me up with Habitat, Thunder and Spitfire.
4. Who is coming up in Montreal right now?
Chouinz, Rasta, James Leger, Charles Deschamps.
5. Funnest spot to skate?
Parc laf benches.
6. How was getting footy for Kush Diet?
It was fun, we smoked hella dank and skated all night.
7. Are you working on anything coming out soon?
B-shans video and Dimestore.
8. Dime store is coming up right now, we saw your clips in turd season, are you doing anything with those dudes still?
Yeah I got a few clips with Phil Lavoie before I broke my wrist. Definitely going to try to film some more shit when my wrist heals.
9. What is your biggest challenge being a skateboarder?
Paying rent and eating haha.
10. Any interests besides skating?
Music, movies, swimming, cooking, W33D, camping, beer, getting yolo.